Location: Revival Headquarters – Vancouver, WA
Full Time, In-office role with a M-F schedule.
However, the hiring team will consider mutually beneficial scheduling flexibility.
We offer a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, and life insurance.
Compensation: Approximately $20 per hour depending on experience.
What Revival’s Looking For In You
- Your kindness.
We believe in the phrase, “Love thy neighbor like thyself.”
- Your Olympic gold medal listening skills.
Listening before you speak is a must-have to fit in well in this position.
- Your impeccable organization skills.
Your organization will be what Revival depends on to run a smooth operation.
- Your ability to be a sponge.
At Revival we believe you can’t know-it-all, it’s not possible. So, we really need someone who’s coachable and eager to learn.
- Your steadiness.
At Revival we admire people that have the courage to always do the right thing, and never base decisions in fear.
The Nuts and Bolts
- You’ll be answering phones, sending emails, scheduling work and talking to customers.
- You’ll need to have some experience in excel spreadsheets.
- You’ll be working in an office environment.
- You’ll be multitasking and prioritizing various tasks throughout your day.
The Instructions in the Box…
- Coordinate HVAC installation schedule with customers, subcontractors and team members.
- Communicate clearly and professionally with customers, employees, and other individuals to respond to questions and requests in a timely, accurate manner.
- Schedule appointments with precision and attention to detail.
- Gather information from files, records, and other documents to respond to requests.
- Provide office telephone support.
- Maintain and update filing, mailing, and CRM systems.
- Complete other administrative projects as assigned.
Square Peg, Round Hole – OR – Perfect Fit?
- One to three+ years of office work experience including scheduling; residential construction/HVAC industry experience is a plus.
- Some college coursework or high school education/equivalent with applicable experience.
- Welcoming and personable; demonstrates positive customer service approach.
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational abilities with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Enjoys conducting research to gather information and identify solutions.
- Cheerfully and effectively handles interruptions and competing priorities; adapts accordingly based upon organizational needs.
- Enjoys working in a team environment.
- Interested in new projects and learning opportunities.
- Proficiency with a variety of software programs, including CRM; G-Suite (Google Mail, Calendar, and Drive), and Word/Excel.
Employment Inquiry form for Installation Coordinator
Are You Ready To Be Part Our Compassionate Team?
Please fill out and submit your application in the form above.
Is The Person We’re Looking For Not You, But You Know Someone Who Fits The Description?
Feel free to share this opportunity with your colleagues and friends.